1. Start by putting on high wasted jeans and a strapless bra
2. Put one sleeve on. I decided on my right arm but either arm will do
3. Wrap the other side of the shirt around your back, under your arm, and button where the shirt lines correctly
3. Gather both sides of the shirt into both hands
4. Tie the shirt together; one side should be longer than the other
5. Tide again and create the longer side into a half bow
Then you are all done! Rock this shirt! I promise you will get so many compliments; I know I did! Thanks for reading! Happy Friday!