Stripes are flooding the winter season, yet in the occasion that you’re late to the trend, here are a few tips to guarantee you nail this look with ease!
- Choose a garment style that you are comfortable exploring the world of graphic stripes. This could be a skirt, top, pants, and/or anything you decide.
- Explore the many directions of graphic stripes. They come in horizontal, vertical, asymmetric, and every which way. In my pictures I am wearing both horizontal and vertical graphic stripes.
- Pair your striped garment with a sold color, either by picking a color from the graphic stripes or choosing a completely different color – I encourage you to choose a bold color.
- Style your graphic stripes with simple jewelry and solid color shoes. I paired my stripes with gold earrings, a Chanel necklace, and gold Gucci slippers.
- For a bold look, double up your graphic striped garments by wearing the same print in your top and pants, just like I have done in these photos. It’s even bolder to wearing two different colors of graphic stripes. I always admire that type of look!
If you are looking for Graphic Stripes check out the large assortment of unique options at Sammy Dress! Their website is where I spotted the graphic stripe combo I am wearing in these photos. I love how comfortable this outfit is. Because the top and pants came together, it was so easy to coordinate the entire look! The high quality fabric made it simple to wash and dry. Can you believe this set is just $17.18? Wow! It’s a must have!
Comment Below: What type of stripe garments to you want to wear? What graphic stripes do you have in your closet? Are stripes a summer or winter option for you and your style?
Get the Look: Round Neck Striped Knitwear with Pants