One Friday night, I had just settled in my cozy bed and decided I would watch one of my favorite shows, Shark Tank. If you don’t know already, Shark Tank is a television show about business entrepreneurs who pitch their ideas to investors hoping to get them to make a deal and invest in their company. It’s an exciting show! The night of this particular show, I witnessed three young and successful ladies from San Francisco, pitch their business idea to the Shark Tank Investors, their dating app, Coffee Meets Bagel!
Did you know there are over 2 million apps? Thousands of them are dating apps! How does anyone choose what apps to use when they are looking for that special someone? That’s why I have teamed up with the Coffee Meets Bagel app to show you all how easy it is to experience dating through this unique app.
Coffee Meets Bagel, has recently updated their product to make it easier for women! Yay! Finally, we are in charge, ladies! With up to 21 bagels (matches) a day, ladies are given the opportunity to be more selective. Women only see matches that are already interested in them. This is apart of the #LadiesChoice campaign!
10 Reasons You Should Download CMB
- It’s easy to use and it is free to download.
- The app displays your mutual Facebook friends with each potential match.
- You can keep track of the matches you’ve “passed” or “connected”.
- With funny facts and lots of pictures, you can really get to know a match before committing to connect with them. This makes it easy to start a conversation when you know a little about their interest.
- You can earn coffee bean in-app currency by connecting with your matches and use those beans to take Bagels on your Discover section.
- Once you connect with someone your chatroom with them is only open for 7 days. This gives you a nudge to start a conversation so you don’t lose your chance to really connect and maybe plan a date. 😉
- When you open a chat-room the app shows a fun fact about your match, giving you an idea of how to start the conversation.
- Even if a chatroom expires the app will ask if you would like to extend your time with the match. If you both say yes then you have a second chance to start a conversation.
- In the profile section, you can click on three features, My Stats, Tips, and Photo Lab. My Stats gives you all the details about your matches and how you have done as a CMB member in the past week. Tips give you tons of suggestions on how to take your profile to the next level and more appealing for better results. Photo Lab is a fun way to rack up coffee bean points by giving your opinion on other CMB members photos. In Photo Lab you can vote between two photos and tell users which photo you think looks better!
- CMB only shows matches who have already liked you. This makes it so much easier to find a true connection with someone.
Three Inspired Looks to Wear On Your Next Date
The Edgy CMB Girl- This observation is for a date night that might be at a restaurant located at a nice ritzy lounge. It is easy to put together and most likely is already in your closet. I have found that wearing something I have worn before makes me 10x more comfortable on a date than wearing something brand new. For this look you only need jeans, a black cami or blouse, a jacket, heels, and a pop of color in your bag. Tie it all together with simple stud earrings! The jacket is what can bring out your personality, and make an exquisite fashion statement!
The Girly CMB Girl– During the Daytime dates, are becoming very popular. Meeting for coffee or lunch and sometimes even brunch have been the new way of dating. The Girly CMB dress is perfect for your next, during the daytime date. I love how it’s an off the shoulder dress, making it a little flirty, and fun. I would add a jean jacket, to tie around your waist, colorful sandals, a floral bag, and green stud earrings,that would effectively, complete this look. Coffee Meets Bagel, has plenty of success daytime date stories, expressing lots of adventure, and sometimes not ending until the evening. Thank goodness you, are wearing these cute flat sandals, and you brought your jean jacket!
The Sporty CMB Girl– This outfit can be worn during the day or at night. It’s simple enough to be casual but the skirt makes it easy to dress up. I think colors and the stripes in this tee make it eye catching. The colors also make it exciting and brings out fun attributes. A simple cross-body bag, sneakers, and a red bracelet makes this outfit have sense of playfulness while also exuding an easy going trait.
The key to any outfit for a date, is to make you feel comfortable. Never wear something that you don’t feel right about. Always dress in something that makes you feel good, so that when you meet your date, your mind is not on your outfit, but rather on getting to know the other person. It’s better to wear something you are confident in wearing, rather than wearing something that takes away from your confidence, that you have made a wise choice, in your fashion selection.
If you have been looking for a dating app that is going to be fun and give you better results, download Coffee Meets Bagel today! Dating can be difficult, but CMB has created an environment that is pleasing for all users. You must check out all the success stories on their Instagram. It’s so beautiful to see two people find love with one another. I can’t wait to hear how you all like Coffee Meets Bagel! Below you can give comments on your thoughts! Have you ever used the CMB app? How has online dating worked for you? What do you think of #LadiesChoice and the Discovery feature? Which of the three looks would you wear on a date? Make sure you click here to download Coffee Meets Bagel!
Happy Dating! xoxo