Happy Wednesday, everyone! I hope you are all enjoying your day. These past few weeks I have really understood the importance of surround myself with the right colors, and when I say color I mean people. Each color makes me feel a different emotion and I view people in the same way. Today I have list 5 Types of People to Surround Ourselves with for a better life experience.
- People Who Love Life to the Fullest – It is so important to be around people that love their own lives. They are confident and can remind us to love our lives and to be grateful for the small things.
- People Who are Genuine – This trait could take some time to figure out about someone but once you learn that a person is trustworthy and authentic you will always feel safe around them. They will encourage you to be the same genuine person to them as well.
- People Who Challenge You – Find someone who will challenge you in your life, with your friends and family, in your career, with your health, and anything else you may need to be challenged. There may not be just one person who challenges you in all areas of your life and that is ok. Different people serve different purposes for our life.
- People Who Listen and Talk at the Right Times – A good listener is key in any relationship. Discovering someone is a good listener is so refreshing. Those who listen well and speak when needed help us to be more open and experience situations in a calming manner. We also have to reminder ourselves to be a good listener to our good listener friends and family. It’s a two-way street and no one likes to be used because of their good listening skills. What I am trying to say is always be there for others just like they are there for you.
- People Who are Like-Minded – Surround yourself with those who are uplifting, those who continue to strive to do better, those who love others, and those who work hard. There are so many different forms of like-minded people and this all comes down to what you are mindful about in your life today. Once you figure that out you will know who to choose to surround yourself.
What kind of people surround you?